>  Uncategorized   >  Wishlist: Breitling Watches & New Season Drops

Topshop Boutique Jacket / Karen Millen Dress / Monki Pouch / River Island Shoes / Topshop Bralet / Breitling Watches* / Whistles Tote 

Ooh very monochrome today. I do love a wishlist post, mostly because it’s what I spend 95% of my time thinking about at the moment (the other 5% is how I’m going to make it to A lister on the Kim Kardashian game). So I can’t deny my excitement for seeing the new season pieces slowly making their way into ‘new in’ sections. I feel like I’m pretty much settled on my summer wardrobe, so for now I’m looking past the leftover sale dregs and onto shiny NEW things! Uhoh! As I will be returning to uni in September for my third and final year (send help) I always persuade myself I must get a new bag. I realise I’m not a school kid anymore but it’s a good excuse, and that grey Whistles tote is pretty spectacular. My white leather prayers have been answered in the form of the Topshop Boutique jacket, it’s perfect, and I think I will swiftly have to chop up my Topshop card before I do anything spontaneous! Now, I’m in need of an event to wear the above Karen Millen dress to so if someone could throw a party or have a baby or something that would be great. 

Last but not least, I have to talk about these Breitling watches which I’ve been drooling over this week. They are obviously on the premium end of the watch scale, but I honestly think that a good watch is a necessity in life along with you know, water, food etc. I couldn’t decide which one to feature so naturally, I’ve included both! I’ve always worn a watch on my wrist so it’s definitely staple and an item I don’t mind saving up for (though did I just spot 0% interest free credit…?) ha. Stop it Tilly.

What have you got your eye on at the moment? Oh and this week I’m going to be putting together a couple of different posts that aren’t just purely fashion based. Starting with a little post on my hair routine, let me know if there’s anything else you’d like to see or include!

post a comment